Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes?

5 posters

Go down

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes? Empty What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes?

Post by MATRICIDE Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"Whatever you need to do, you do it. There is no wrong. If someone needs to be killed, you kill 'em. That's the way." - [Baby] Devils Rejects
MATRICIDE
MATRICIDE
JoK3Rz CLOWN

Like : 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtaMATRICIDE/videos

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes? Empty Re: What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes?

Post by CORPSE PARTY Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

How come you know more about medicine than a doctor? - [Sara Goldfarb] Requiem for a Dream
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Like : 4

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtaMATRICIDE/videos

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes? Empty Re: What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes?

Post by Scairry Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 am

"They all deserve to die. Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett, tell you why! Because in all of the whole human race, Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two. There's the one staying put in his proper place and one with his foot in the other one's face. Look at me, Mrs Lovett! Look at you! No, we all deserve to die... Even you, Mrs Lovett, even I! Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief. For the rest of us death will be a relief."

-Sweeney Todd/Benjamin Barker
Scairry
Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 48

https://www.facebook.com/eganser1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

"Our love is like the wind, I can't see it, but I can feel it." -Landon, in A Walk to Remember

"Inside my heart is breaking, My make-up may be flaking, but my smile...still stays on." -Satine, in Moulin Rouge.

"Life isn't about the number of breaths you take, but about the number of moments that take your breath away."
-Hitch

"Please don't read this page; Last Friday when I was sitting at the pep rally, I might as well have been alone in my own room. Usually at school I'm invisible; except when someone wants to laugh at me, not then. That's when I'm really in the spotlight. And the more they say things about me, the more that I think that what they say might be true. That I am a loser. That I don't matter. And if I wasn't here, no one would even notice. Don't they know that I'm a good person? That I'd love to be one of them? To hear the cheers because I'm on the team. Because I'm popular. They have everything but they make fun of me; the fat kid. All I can hear is Rob talking about my chest. Apparently he comes to school to play football and to make my life miserable. When Mom came in to say good night, I had to pretend I was asleep. So she wouldn't see me crying."
-The Fat Boy Chronicles..

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes? L

Last edited by Notorious Joker on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Like : 203

http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool Boi Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Haha nice one Jack! ^^
Mine are:
Yabba Dabba Dooo! -Fred Flintstone
Eh, What's up Doc? -Bugs Bunny Laughing
Kool Boi
Kool Boi
JoK3Rz JESTER

Like : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 pm

I almost forgot!

What Are Your Favorite Movie/TV Quotes? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSHkeSfYhHLcw4r5zVxB62dZFLADR36Qnp7mx5GGWeuZlZ5j8se8bEfOGt

Last edited by NoToRiOuS JoKeR on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Like : 203

http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Jack's definitely have more flare than mine does. xDD. Nice quotes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down