Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time?

4 posters

Go down

What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time? Empty What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time?

Post by MATRICIDE Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am

01. The Complete Book of Locks and Locksmithing by: Bill Philips
02. The Art of Deception by: Kevin Mitnick
03: Satan Speaks! by: Anton Szandor LaVey
04: Final Exit by: Derek Humphry
05: Lords Of Chaos by: Michael Moynihan and Didrick Soderlind
MATRICIDE
MATRICIDE
JoK3Rz CLOWN

Like : 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtaMATRICIDE/videos

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time? Empty Re: What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time?

Post by Scairry Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Scairry's Top 5 Books/Series

1. Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead" Comics
  2. Darren Shan's "Demonata" Series
  3. Darren Shan's "Cirque Du Freak" Series
  4. Jennifer Armintrout's "The Blood Ties" Series
  5. Maurice Sendak's "Where The Wild Things Are"
Scairry
Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 48

https://www.facebook.com/eganser1990

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time? Empty Re: What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time?

Post by CORPSE PARTY Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 am

I. The complete guide to E-Security [Michael Chesbro]
II. Unauthorized Access [Wil Allsopp]
III. Tao of Poker [Larry W. Phillips]
IV. The A to Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers [Harold Schechter]
V. The Official Ubuntu Book [Mark Shuttleworth]
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 am

This list is also hard to create. However; These are consistant, and/or recent :

1- Gone with the Wind - Margaret Mitchell
2- Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
3- Northinger Abbey - Jane Austen
4- Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
5- The 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:52 am

Reading is actually a form of art, in part because the kinesthetic link between sight, sound and speech is mirrored by inner speech, inner sight and inner sound.

These are just some few downloadable reading materials that I want to share for the clan. Back in the days, after my roommates kicked me out of the apartment for being weird, I've end up in a bookstore called Barnes and Nobles located at Astor Place New York not far from OMGPOP HQ. The bookstore was opened 24 hours. I'd stayed there for 2 weeks reading and listening to death metal music at their kiosks machines. I was living off from drinking fountain and leftover meals thrown from Mcdonalds. That moment, I've found the importance of reading. Luckily survived along the process. Disclaimer: For educational and 'FUNK' personal use only.

Code:
 For password [case sensitive] please type: JOK3RZ

study Download Satanic_Witch.PDF
The Satanic Witch was designed for women who wanted more control over their lives. A woman could pick up a few Satanic Witch tips, put them into practice, and have immediate results. The book encouraged women to work with their femininity rather than against it. But to use all of the soft, womanly qualities one had was to risk being thought of as weak and a traitor to her gender.
- Zeena LaVey

study Download Satans_Speaks.PDF
Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and ideologue of modern Satanism, died October 29, 1997, while this book [Satans Speaks] was being compiled. "Anton LaVey shared his magic, and I think it has made this wretched fucking planet a better place." - Marilyn Manson

study Download Zombie_Survival.PDF
On the last page of this book, ask yourself one question: What will you do-end your existence in passive acceptance, or stand up and shout, "I will not be their victim! I will survive!" The choice is yours. - Max Brooks

study Download Waking_Ice.PDF
Waking Ice records a father's spiral of emotions as he tries to understand, cope with, and weather his son's addiction, attempts at recovery, and later self-destruction. [Poetry Collection] The deceased son [Nikos] was my former classmate and neighbor back in High School. - CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by . Charm Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Vampire Academy [Complete Editon] - Richelle Mead
The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
Afraid to Die - Lisa Jackson
Morganville Vampires - Rachel Caine
Hideaway - Dean Koontz
. Charm
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down