The Lady In Red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lady In Red

Post by Luving Jan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 am

Jaydin Smith was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. She was educated at a private school in New York City and a public school at Greenwich, Conneticut. She began her literary career by serving food as a waitress and a front desk clerk for The Hilton Hotel She was a full time mother at day, and a gamer at night.
It was a gloomy evening when travelers stopped for dinner at the restaurant where she worked. Corey, down to his last fifteen dollars, was ready to settle for Root Beer and a sandwich, but Jack said "No". They needed a solid “ tuck-in,” Despite the cost, The tab was his. They ordered two steaks medium rare, French fries, a side dish of Macaroni salad and for dessert they had ice cream and coffee.
“You look quite lovely miss” Said Jack with a smile while he continued to munch on his food. “Why thank you Sir!” says The waitress. Flattered at the compliment, she couldn't help but smile. She brushes her hair back with her fingers, winks at him, and leaves. “Check please, and will you please hand this to Ms. Jaydin? I admire her charm. she is quite something, isn't she?.” The waiter stared at him with a blank expression. "I am not your waiter this evening Sir." Jack glances at the waiter maliciously. "Just give her the envelope for me will ya guy!" The waiter sighs... "Sure thing Sir."
After dinner Jaydin opens the envelope that was given to her. Under the check laid a piece of paper. She knew something wasn’t right so she tells her friend Monica about it. “Why this is money clipped behind the receipt” Monica said “Who is this kind man?” I don't know, but he's definitely got my attention.
Later that night, the Black Chevrolet began to regain the highway. Corey closed his eyes and dosed off into a semi-slumber he woke up to hear a voice on the radio reading the twelve-o’ clock news. He rolled down his window and slowly turns into an ally way. He takes a glance at a shadowy figure that stood in the middle of the dark alley. “Hmm, What's this?!” said Jack. “I’ll go check it out. Stay here Corey.”
Jack pulls out a nickel-plate 45 caliber. He places a single round in the clip, cocks it, and points it in the direction of the mysterious figure.
As he moves closer, he notices the figure appeared to be a beautiful woman dressed in red. “I am terribly sorry Miss! I thought you were someone looking for trouble."
The woman looks at him as if she knew him. “Oh! You’re the man I saw earlier this evening!” She smiled. "It's a small world we live in. We keep running it to each other." “Something has been bothering me all night. You've seem to have left a bit more money than your tab was worth. I figured it had to be a mistake because people generously are not that generous.” She reaches into her pocket and tries to give him the money.
“No.. silly! That was a gift for you.” She looked surprised that he would do such a thing. "How about we go get a cup of coffee? I know this great coffee shop in the corner." He accepted her invitation and they walked off into the night. Corey looks out the window of the car confused. "Where the hell is he going? Not again Jack!" He doesn't even bother to honk the horn. "Damn Jack! You took the key!"
As Jack and Jaydin reach the corner, Jack turned around to put his gun away.
Click... Click…A rusted pistol is placed firmly against the back of his head. “why so serious Jack?!” Said Jaydin with a smile. She then pulls the trigger and runs back down the alley. She approaches the Black Chevrolet where Corey waited. "Did you shoot him?" said Corey. She didn't say a word, just smiled. The couple drives off to a near by motel to get some sleep. Jaydin couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes she saw his face. She sighed out of frustration and buried her face in the pillows.
“what is wrong with me? I need to take a walk” She puts on her heels and walks out the door.
Later that night Jaydin returns to the motel. She notices Corey just laying there, sleeping without a care in the world despite what they have done to his friend! It was something else entirely for Jaydin which at this moment seemed paranoid for what they have done. She tried again to lay in bed and go to sleep, but she couldn’t. “what if he is still there” She thought to herself. “Oh forget it!" She takes Corey's hands and wraps it around her. "You are quite something " Said Corey. She smiled and closes her eyes for a split second. Then it dawns to her... Corey never says "quite" at all. Frightened, she pushes him away and turns around to look who was laying with her. "What the..." She screams. “What did u do with Corey?”
"Awww, I thought we were having coffee? Why so serious? Hahaha" A chill runs down her spine. "Jack!" He pulls her close to steal a kiss and pulls out his knife.
The sun rises the next morning and seeps through the curtains of the room. Jack twirls his finger through her hair and whispers in her ear. Her lifeless body laid frozen next to him. “See darling... I can be serious too!”
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Like : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lady In Red

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Wow Jan. That was amazing.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lady In Red

Post by Kool Boi on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:09 pm