Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by -Stormy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 am

. Charm wrote:I would go with you.

What would you do if you had the chance to appear on the show " Fear Factor " ?
Probably not go.
avatar
-Stormy
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 303
Likes : 393
Like : 84
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 29
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 am

Yes cheese is from milk.

Is there 12 zodiac signs or 13?

_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by . Charm on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 pm

12

Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Supposedly they found a 13 th though...
avatar
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 324
Likes : 389
Like : 49
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 104
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 am

. Charm wrote:12

Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Supposedly they found a 13 th though...

Ophiuchus is the 13th

You forgot to ask your question.

_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by . Charm on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:56 am

Whats the biggest State in the USA?
avatar
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 324
Likes : 389
Like : 49
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 104
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by -Stormy on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:33 am

Alaska.

What was the biggest war known of?
avatar
-Stormy
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 303
Likes : 393
Like : 84
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 29
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 am

The biggest war in history was is World War 2

What is the largest food franchise in the world?

_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by -Stormy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 am

sry jack idk.


what is the cheepest gas milage car?
avatar
-Stormy
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 303
Likes : 393
Like : 84
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 29
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by . Charm on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 am

Notorious Joker wrote:The biggest war in history was is World War 2

What is the largest food franchise in the world?

Fast food.... Subway.
avatar
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 324
Likes : 389
Like : 49
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 104
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 am

. Charm wrote:
Notorious Joker wrote:The biggest war in history was is World War 2

What is the largest food franchise in the world?

Fast food.... Subway.

Wrong... It's McDonald's.



_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 am

stormynight wrote:sry jack idk.


what is the cheepest gas milage car?

A remote control car.

_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Notorious Joker on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

What's the world's biggest reptile?

_________________
avatar
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Posts : 632
Likes : 5901
Like : 203
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 2005
Location : Arkham Asylum

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by . Charm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 am

Notorious Joker wrote:
. Charm wrote:12

Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Supposedly they found a 13 th though...

Ophiuchus is the 13th

You forgot to ask your question.


I think its kinda defeating the purpose of having 13, assuming that the signs are for your/thier month. Are we going to be told that theirs really 13 months now? =p


Last edited by . Charm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 324
Likes : 389
Like : 49
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 104
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by . Charm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 am

The Estuarine Crocodile of Australia, also called the Saltwater crocodile, is believed to be the world largest living reptile. It can reach 7 m (23 feet) in length, and 400 kilograms (about 882 lb) to 1000 kg (about 2,204 lb).

In which state is the largest ball of string located in?
avatar
. Charm
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Posts : 324
Likes : 389
Like : 49
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 104
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Question, Get An Answer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum