Luving Jan/Jok3rz Baby/xangellanix.
Age (if you want):
Current level:
~119
-FAVES-
Favorite Food:
~Asian Food
Favorite Movie:
~I have alot but if I were to consider it a favorite It must have a good story line
Favorite Number:
~16,10 and 25
Favorite Song:
~ Big Bang-We Belong Together ( I can repeat it 15x and wont get tired of it) xD
Favorite Quote:
~I am who I am

-ANSWER FOLLOWING- (lol I feel like a boss hahaha!)

What was your MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT:

~When I was 12 I didnt know wtf was a period so during class I felt like I needed to pee so I went to the bathroom and I realized that I was totally leaking u_u and I screamed So loud "IM DYING LOSING ALOT OF BLOOD HELP!" then my friend ran into the bathroom to check up on me and LAUGHED SO hard and told me it was just my PERIOD -_- I was like -_- ???? WTF?! HUH? a period is wah?!! and oh yeah the whole school had to run to the field cause of me that day -_______-

Who was your CHILDHOOD HERO:
~Sailormoon
Are you ASIAN (if not pls specify) :
~YESH I am Filipino to be exact
Do you have a crush on anyone?:
~Umm yea... xDD -wink- u know who u are
IF yes, Who (IF you want):
Whats your CRUSH/BF/GF/SPOUSE best quality:
Hes all the bad boy Ill need XD

Tell a secret about yourself you would want to share to everyone : ROFL I kissed a girl twice when i was in middle school and high school Not BI/Lez lol not saying how I felt about it though hahahaha

-Rawr-
JoK3Rz. TAG! YOU ARE IT
(I better see posts) lol
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Like : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAG! All Joker Members Are It!!!

Post by Scairry on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am

In game name:
Scairry [-JoK3Rz-]

Age (if you want):
21 (22 on August 27th)

Arkham Asylum *COUGH* Wautoma, Wisconsin *COUGH*

Current level:

-FAVES-
Favorite Food:
Dill Pickles.

Favorite Movie:
The Nightmare Before Christmas/Sweeney Todd/Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Favorite Number:

Favorite Song/s:
Avenged Sevenfold: Dear God & A Little Piece of Heaven.

Favorite Quote:
"A hard life, makes a person stronger. Even if it breaks them every now and again. You'll be the bigger person, with the stronger sense of morals than the one's trying to drag you down beneath their feet. I know you'll make it through this, and you'll not regret the past you've built your future life upon. Be strong."

-ANSWER FOLLOWING-

Oh.. Man, it wasn't even that long ago. I believe it was last summer.
I was driving my boyfriend's van (1991 Grand Voyager).. And I had recently gotten my temps license. So, not THAT much driving experience yet. So I drove him and his friend over to our other friend's place to go pick something up. WELL, once we were ready to go, we got in the van and I wasn't used to having my bf's friend in the vehicle, and I was getting ready to back up slowly, and I started to... Well, I guess I backed up a little too much, and my bf's friend shouted kind of loud for me to BRAKE, and it freaked me out and I accidentally slammed on the gas. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I was in reverse. I backed into a giant pine tree at 15 MPH. lol. I knocked out my bf's van's back window, and I'm known as "That girl who backed into that old ass pine tree". I always get fist bumped for it. But it was so embarrassing for me, they'll never let me live it down.

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

No, I'm a lackluster caucasian. I'm WHITE. lmao. Americanooo.

Pshhh I always have a crush on someone.

It's always a secret until I share it.

Accepting of the person I am and usually generous.

Tell a secret about yourself you would want to share to everyone :
Well, if I told you a secret, it wouldn't really be a secret anymore? Would it?
But I guess, when I was like 5 years old, I used to go to the park, and I would poop in the woods instead of going all the way home to do so. Rolling Eyes

--------------------------------
Anouthhhher JoK3Rz turn.

In the end, all I really want to see,
Are our eloquent faces, laughing mercilessly.
Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 48

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/eganser1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am

OMG I LOVED IT Scairry<3333
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scairry on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 am

and I love youuuuuuu!! <3333 xD

Yours was entertaining too, btw.

Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

Scairry, you are aware that President Obama supports same sex marriage right? I can see the signs heh sunny

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gtaMATRICIDE/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 am

CORPSE PARTY wrote:Scairry, you are aware that President Obama supports same sex marriage right? I can see the signs heh sunny

Got my vote! tongue

JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Like : 203

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 am

Both of your posts were highly entertaining!!
Scairry- Your embarrassing moment has given me flashbacks of last fall, outside of my internship. Someone boxed me in on a narrow street, and I tried to back up. Well, I has just bought my car and all of a sudden I heard a CRUNCH. I about thought my heart was gonna stop. Took me like five minutes before I would even get out of my car to go look at it. Lol. I hit a telephone pole and now I have brown streaks on my car. I just call them my racing stripes ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:47 am

JordieRox615 wrote:Both of your posts were highly entertaining!!
Scairry- Your embarrassing moment has given me flashbacks of last fall, outside of my internship. Someone boxed me in on a narrow street, and I tried to back up. Well, I has just bought my car and all of a sudden I heard a CRUNCH. I about thought my heart was gonna stop. Took me like five minutes before I would even get out of my car to go look at it. Lol. I hit a telephone pool and now I have brown streaks on my car. I just call them my racing stripes ;-)

Jordie, now that we all know u viewed this post. U are TAG so post HAHAHA
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Baby Shoop's turn.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 am

In game name:
JordieRox615 [JoK3Rz] [Hopefully to be TheUnknownHeart when I get the coinage]

Age (if you want):

Current level:

-FAVES-

Favorite Food:
Cheese

Favorite Movie:
Hardd. Umm.
Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, P.S. I love you, Gone with the Wind, Braveheart, so many more that I could list.

Favorite Number:

Favorite Song/s:
Another hard one.
Phenomenon- Thousand Foot Krutch
The Last Night- Skillet
Black Dresses/
Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet- Relient K
Maybe- Secondhand Serenade
Anything At All- Colbie Caillat
Lullaby- Maria Mena
Fidelity/Samson/Eet- Regina Spektor
Addiction/The Scientist [Cold Play Cover]- Sarah Haze
Breathe-Sia
[and more ;-)]

Favorite Quote:
"...in the midst of family fights, social conflicts, household burdens and all her other nameless woes, the young woman still tracked her muse, one way or another. She still wrote. Indeed, her writing both lightened and formalized her pain."
--Darden Asbury Pyron on Margaret Mitchell in his book "Southern Daughter; The Life of Margaret Mitchell"

-ANSWER FOLLOWING-

There's trouble in choosing just one embarrassing moment. I'm always bad at this question. I've fallen into imaginary pot holes, I've fallen down during kickball; sliding across the entire floor in front of a gym class in high school, or the time I got sick on the bus in middle school... Hmm.. So which memory to choose..
YES. Okay. So in the 11th grade, I had an Honors English teacher decide that we have to throw a yarn ball around the room while sitting in a circle, and the number of strings you're holding on the web at the end, counts towards participation. Well, I'm gosh-awful at throwing. I threw the yarn ball, hit the light, and the light swung open. I thought I was going to die. The entire class was laughing so hard they were crying and my teacher was quiet, just staring at the light and then he goes. [Meanwhile I'm mortified that I'm in trouble], "In...three years of doing this.. I've never had that happen." Then he gets on the desk, and put the light back up. And now I'm some sort of legend because people always talk about how their teacher told them about some girl who broke the light, and I'm like yuppp, that's me. And my best friend was in my class and she will never let me live it down.

Hero? I didn't really have one.

I'm 8 kinds of white people. Well, I guess the part that's native would be brown people, but I'm mostly white people.

Yeah.

Nunya. ;-))

Sweet personality, caring.

Tell a secret about yourself you would want to share to everyone :

Hmm. I don't know. Razz

-<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 am

That was supposed to say Black Dresses- The Spill Canvas Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 am

JordieRox615 wrote:Both of your posts were highly entertaining!!
Scairry- Your embarrassing moment has given me flashbacks of last fall, outside of my internship. Someone boxed me in on a narrow street, and I tried to back up. Well, I has just bought my car and all of a sudden I heard a CRUNCH. I about thought my heart was gonna stop. Took me like five minutes before I would even get out of my car to go look at it. Lol. I hit a telephone pole and now I have brown streaks on my car. I just call them my racing stripes ;-)

Lol Jordie!! haha omg I know how u feel about school acitivities ugh I also experienced stuff like that but nothing beats my embarassing moment haha!!
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scairry on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 am

NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
CORPSE PARTY wrote:Scairry, you are aware that President Obama supports same sex marriage right? I can see the signs heh sunny

Got my vote! tongue

LOL Corpse Party!!

Got my vote, too! xD
hahahaha. ♥

JordieRox615 wrote:So in the 11th grade, I had an Honors English teacher decide that we have to throw a yarn ball around the room while sitting in a circle, and the number of strings you're holding on the web at the end, counts towards participation. Well, I'm gosh-awful at throwing. I threw the yarn ball, hit the light, and the light swung open. I thought I was going to die. The entire class was laughing so hard they were crying and my teacher was quiet, just staring at the light and then he goes. [Meanwhile I'm mortified that I'm in trouble], "In...three years of doing this.. I've never had that happen." Then he gets on the desk, and put the light back up. And now I'm some sort of legend because people always talk about how their teacher told them about some girl who broke the light, and I'm like yuppp, that's me. And my best friend was in my class and she will never let me live it down.

Bahahaha. Oh. My. God. This had me laughing so hard. I imagined it happening all too vividly for my own good. Thanks for that, just when I thought this day was going to be dull and lifeless, this post happens. Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Badass.

Oh, and that car boo-boo incident.. I guess it happens to the best of us!! XD

Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:27 pm

OMGPOP name:
CORPSE PARTY and MATRICIDE [linked to FB]

Current level:

Favorite Food:
60 cent macaroni and cheese because I need to save up some money for gas, cigarettes, alcohol and video games. It's freaking depressing.

Favorite Movie:
Serbian Film and The Land Before Time (it's about orphan dinosaurs trying to survive life without their families, I love this classic cartoon. The only cartoon that left a tear in my eye besides Serbian Film.)

Favorite Number:
6 and 1 because I was born on All Saints Day

Favorite Song:
Morbid Angel - Lord of All Fevers and Plague

Favorite Quote:
Life is Easy

What was your most embarassing moment:
9 years ago, I got shot direct to my abdomen and got hospitalize for a year. I was on code blue inside the ICU. By the time I got conscious, the doctors told me to make sure I push the morphine button every 8 minutes so I'll be numb and enough dosage to make myself hallucinate in order for me to believe that I was fine. However, in reality I'm just simply drugged. After 7 months or so, they've inserted all my intestines back where they belong along with the respiratory tube out of my throat and IV food needles. Without my knowledge, the surgeons performed a temporary colostomy on me. As a result, I've eventually found out that I was shitting out of my chest instead of my anus. The most embarrassing part was when I got out of the hospital, it was so hard to control the flow of my feces. I was involuntarily shitting out of my chest and into the attached colostomy bag. People around me can smell it. After 9 months, I was again admitted back in the hospital for the surgeon to reverse my stoma back to my anus. I was shitting like a normal person (out of my ass) after the reversal operation. Not technically normal yet because as far as I remember, some shrink was trying to evaluate me just to make sure I didn't turn into a madman. Now that I feel normal despite of all the scars, until now, If I somehow find that person who shot me, I wouldn't think twice of stabbing his eyes and fucking it with my dick. Jail is absolutely worth it.

I am also partially colorblind. I choose grey, black and white as my favorite color because its so easy to tell. Embarassing part is I can't appreciate 'nature photos' or clothes in general. Everything always turns out funny to me. One reason I love computers because of HTML color codes. Outside however, I can easily tell the right colors. I don't know why and I don't have any money for doctors to find out. Maybe its the reflection coming from other lights that bounces back and forth like the prisms that makes a rainbow, I am not a professional therefore I am not sure.

Whoever said that colorblinds can only see black and white is stupid and we can tell the right colors in our own way.

Who was your childhood hero:
Oscar the Grouch because I love the part when he told some kid on Sesame Street that inside the gift box had been filled with blood. And that was Christmas time, a season or reason to hate everyone. That one I can relate heh.

Are you Asian?
Yes I am Filipino to be exact but half of me is Hispanic coming from my dad. My Mother divorced my Dad when I was still retarded. My Dad almost killed me with his gun while drunk that left a scar on my left eye. Life is much more easier not to care after the unfortunate event.

Do you have a crush on anyone?
I have almost crush someones skull for trying to mug me yes.

If yes, who (if you want):
No I don't have any crush. My whole relationship is narrowly attach to my dog daffy because she is the only one who loves me more than she love herself. She needs me.

I love animals and I support the group ALF.

Secrets:
I don't have anytime for secrets. We just go out there and do it. To me, there is no such thing as wrong or 'secrets.' unless if you work for the CIA.

I hate you.

Last edited by CORPSE PARTY on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow Corpse-- Thank you for being so honest.
First; I LOVE THE LAND BEFORE TIME. One of the best movies of my childhood.
Second; I'm so sorry to hear about all of the medical struggles you've had to overcome.
Third; you're an amazing person.
Fourth; cute that you have a dog named Daffy.

<33

Back to top Go down

Post by Scairry on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Corpse dude. That was intense. Shocked

And yes, thanks very much for sharing.
I suppose it still stands true..
That everyone has their scars, some caused by deeper gashes than others'.

Life and experiences.. They can make or break a person, can't they?

Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Damn Corpse thats deep and intense.
Im so glad that your so honest but I see this way to get closer to the Jokers. Glad u posted =)
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Scairry wrote:Corpse dude. That was intense. Shocked

And yes, thanks very much for sharing.
I suppose it still stands true..
That everyone has their scars, some caused by deeper gashes than others'.

Life and experiences.. They can make or break a person, can't they?

It might break the person, but I believe that there is still a spirit within us. It is scientifically proven that energy exists in our bodies that sparks the brain. Many religions also calls it 'spirit.' If we let life break our spirit, we can turn into a self destructive individual that causes us to hurt ourselves or worse, hurt other innocent people. Doing the right thing is the only way to achieve peace oppose to being destructive like me. If all fails, then your spirit snaps into two. Hope merely depends in your moral values. Otherwise, you can live like a freak and survive. I am not judging sides because everyone has their own personal issues to tell.

To me, spirit in a sense of passion gives us meaning to move forward. There is nothing we can do to turn back time. Perhaps, we can change our perception, learn and appreciate the simple necessities in order to preserve passion.

Last Christmas, I was celebrating Christmas by myself inside the church all drunk. Suddenly, that moment a bum approached me out of nowhere, whispered to my ear and said, love is stronger than death. It made all sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 am

Whoa man! That was an intense story. In a positive note, It's good to see your still around to tell your story.

JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Like : 203

View user profile http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:34 am

Life Goes On Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am