Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.)

5 posters

Go down

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Empty A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.)

Post by Luving Jan Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 am

The names Janice but most people call me Jan and here are 10 Random Things About Me Lol!
1.) I'm an Anime Lover
2.) I've been expelled out of 5 public high schools
3.) Chocolate lovah
4.) I got a bad temper
5.) I can listen to a song 15x on repeat
6.) I'm Left handed
7.) Became a Mommy at 16
8.) Love Playing Games
9.) I love writing stories
10.) I Love To Shop

Im not a major Anime lover where I'd title myself as an otaku but I have my fair chances.
Now, For The reasons Ive been expelled out of 5 public schools was because of fighting...
I never start The fights can u believe that? Its always "U wanna fight u stupid B****!" Lol
I have a bad temper WHEN people back stab me, lie to me, or ignore me.. Something I need to work on..
I've been in a gang cause I was obsessed over this guy that lead me to joining his gang....
I can listen to a certain song
15x only if its music I like to listen to. For example 2NE1 songs LOL Kpop
I became a mother at 16 cause i rushed into marriage at a young age.
I Love to play games!! games, games, games!! online to even going on The xbox or Ps3. You Name it. It runs in our family hahaha
I stopped writing stories as of now but in my spare time I usually write whatever comes in mind. From Dark sad stories to love and fantasy. I love writing really I just stopped cause I feel that I need better vocabulary and grammer. HAHA I is not a smart asian whatsoever xD.
Shopping! yes, what girl doesnt like shopping? Maybe If I was broke then thats the time Id stop. I'm also a lefty? Need I say more ? Hehe

Last edited by Luving Jan on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Like : 4

Back to top Go down

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Empty Re: A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.)

Post by Scairry Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 am

Very Happy In this little bit of time I've spent reading, I've actually learned quite a bit about you.

Thanks for the information-packed intro! I look forward to chatting with you.

Be seeing you!! Razz
Scairry
Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 48

https://www.facebook.com/eganser1990

Back to top Go down

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Empty Re: A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.)

Post by Notorious Joker Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am

Luving Jan wrote:The names Janice but most people call me Jan and here are 10 Random Things About Me Lol!
1.) I'm an Anime Lover
3.) I was in a gang almost all my life
4.) I got a bad temper
6.) I'm Left handed
7.) Became a Mommy at 16
8.) Love Playing Games
10.) I Love To Shop

Im not a major Anime lover where I'd title myself as an otaku but I have my fair chances.
Now, For The reasons Ive been expelled out of 5 public schools was because of fighting...
I never start The fights can u believe that? Its always "U wanna fight u stupid B****!" Lol
I have a bad temper WHEN people back stab me, lie to me, or ignore me.. Something I need to work on..
I've been in a gang ever since I was in 5th grade cause I was obsessed over this guy that lead me to joining his gang....
I can listen to a certain song 15x only if its music I like to listen to. For example 2NE1 songs LOL Kpop
I Love to play games!! games, games, games!! online to even going on The xbox or Ps3. You Name it. It runs in our family hahaha
I stopped writing stories as of now but in my spare time I usually write whatever comes in mind. From Dark sad stories to love and fantasy. I love writing really I just stopped cause I feel that I need better vocabulary and grammer. HAHA I is not a smart asian whatsoever xD.
Shopping! yes, what girl doesnt like shopping? Maybe If I was broke then thats the time Id stop. I'm also a lefty? Need I say more ? Hehe

o_O Left handed? Whaa...??? Me too! What a Face
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Like : 203

http://matmay2009.wix.com/jok3rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 am

NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
Luving Jan wrote:The names Janice but most people call me Jan and here are 10 Random Things About Me Lol!
1.) I'm an Anime Lover
4.) I got a bad temper
6.) I'm Left handed
7.) Became a Mommy at 16
8.) Love Playing Games
10.) I Love To Shop

I've been in a gang ever since I was in 5th grade cause I was obsessed over this guy that lead me to joining his gang....
I can listen to a certain song 15x only if its music I like to listen to. For example 2NE1 songs LOL Kpop

LMAO wow wahh?!! xDDD
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 am

Scairry wrote:Very Happy In this little bit of time I've spent reading, I've actually learned quite a bit about you.

Thanks for the information-packed intro! I look forward to chatting with you.

Be seeing you!! Razz

OH Yeah it was nice chatting with u too!! Thanks for taking The time to read. Ive been reading your posts too!!
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 am

Luving Jan wrote:
NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
1.) I'm an Anime Lover
4.) I got a bad temper
6.) I'm Left handed
7.) Became a Mommy at 16
8.) Love Playing Games
10.) I Love To Shop

LMAO wow wahh?!! xDDD

How rude of me... Shocked Welcome to the forum Jan! clown
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 am

NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
Luving Jan wrote:
NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
1.) I'm an Anime Lover
4.) I got a bad temper
6.) I'm Left handed
7.) Became a Mommy at 16
8.) Love Playing Games
10.) I Love To Shop

LMAO wow wahh?!! xDDD

How rude of me... Shocked Welcome to the forum Jan! clown

Thats my boiii good JoKeR xD
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 am

OK so the title is "a [ little ] something about you."

Underage pregnancy, gangsters in 5th grade, divorced and expelled 5 times from school. The title should be the 'Ironic cloud.' Exclamation

Cool profile heh jocolor
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtaMATRICIDE/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am

CORPSE PARTY wrote:OK so the title is "a [ little ] something about you."

Underage pregnancy, gangsters in 5th grade, divorced and expelled 5 times from school. The title should be the 'Ironic cloud.' Exclamation

Cool profile heh jocolor

LOL das me alright
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am

Cool profile heh jocolor

^^^ Lmao at that

But; in the real world. Very interesting life story. You definitely seem like you're full of excitement (: thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 am

Luving Jan wrote:

Cool profile heh jocolor

LOL das me alright

Hey Corpse! I think I found who shot ya! What a Face
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm

NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
Luving Jan wrote:

Cool profile heh jocolor

LOL das me alright

*pulls out my gun and pulls the trigger*
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scairry Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Such morbid humor, you guys! Shocked

I LOVE IT. Razz jocolor
Scairry
Scairry
Forum Administrator/Crew
Forum Administrator/Crew

Like : 48

https://www.facebook.com/eganser1990

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Luving Jan wrote:
NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:
Luving Jan wrote:

Cool profile heh jocolor

LOL das me alright

*pulls out my gun and pulls the trigger*

It inspires me to become an artist study . For example, a decapitated head can continue to see for approximately twenty seconds Cool . So when I have one that's gawking pale , I always hold it up cheers so that it can see its body Very Happy . It's a little extra I throw in for no added charge. Razz

I'll eat the albino alive first while being watch Evil or Very Mad

Ok 'seriously,' according to witnesses, this is the YO suspect who tried to kill me. afro

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Monkey-gun
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 am

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Dead-Monkey-Shot-203x300

No need to thank me Corpse! tongue
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

NoToRiOuS JoKeR wrote:A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Dead-Monkey-Shot-203x300

No need to thank me Corpse! tongue

Nice! Let me stab this mofo in the head, just to make sure Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by CORPSE PARTY on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Joker Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 am

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) L

I find a pencil works best... tongue
Notorious Joker
Notorious Joker
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew
JoK3Rz L3AD3R/Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by MATRICIDE Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 pm

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) Tumblr_m7djxhNdlf1r81axdo1_500
MATRICIDE
MATRICIDE
JoK3Rz CLOWN

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by CORPSE PARTY Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

My bag of Flipz (^_^)

A Lil Something About Me (Xangellanix.) 31055_121787904525725_2644689_n
CORPSE PARTY
CORPSE PARTY
JoK3Rz JESTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Did anyone ever watch Boy Meets World? Because that pencil trick made me think of the Halloween episode where they killed Mr. Feeny with one. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luving Jan Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:12 pm

JordieRox615 wrote:Did anyone ever watch Boy Meets World? Because that pencil trick made me think of the Halloween episode where they killed Mr. Feeny with one. xD

OMG yeah same!! lol I remember that show. I used to watch it all the time
Luving Jan
Luving Jan
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz
BLUE STAR JoK3Rz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down